Para leer este mensaje en español, haga clic aquí.
As we navigate this challenging time together as a community, Accion in Southern California is committed to helping you by providing information and resources to support your small businesses:
- Accion is here to help: We continue to service requests for business loans up to $100K and client support by our fully operational team working virtually while our physical offices are closed to the public through at least April 6th. We are also working hard to raise funds to specifically create a COVID-19 relief loan product, which we hope to announce soon.
- We've compiled an extensive list of resources: Visit socal.accion.org/covidresources to see all of the wonderful organizations working to assist small businesses. We are updating this list daily as new resources become available from our partners.
- Want to support local Accion-funded businesses? Shop small, Main Street businesses and support those most impacted during this time. Click here to view a list of Accion clients in SoCal where you can purchase online or pick up in-person.
- Are you an Accion-funded business (former or current) that would like to be added to the list? Email email@example.com.
- Need advice on what to do next? Free one-on-one business counseling is available by phone or video through our partners - SBDC SD-IV, SBDC IE, SCORE San Diego, SCORE Inland Empire. Our Accion team can also help to coordinate an appointment on your behalf. Please email us (contact info below) for more information.
Stay safe, healthy and let’s work together as a community during this time.
Your Friends at Accion Serving Southern California
619.795.7250 - office line
Reach out to us: